Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Things I don't like doing

  • detailed management oversight
  • organizing people who don't know what they're doing to get a project done
  • repetitive tasks that require no creative input
  • being dishonest
  • jogging in the rain
  • losing soccer matches in inclement weather
  • being bored
  • disappointing other people, letting people down who rely on me
  • watching inefficiency
  • watching people throw stuff away that could be recycled
  • being misunderstood
  • being called a hypocrite (even if I am sometimes)
  • being responsible for my plants dying due to underwatering them
  • starting a project that I don't finish
  • breaking people's hearts
  • watching my new baby cry
  • not having my technology work as it should (calendar in my iphone!)
  • getting tachychardia (panic attacks)
  • having a messy desk/house/car
  • getting traffic tickets
  • underperforming
  • ....

No comments: