Sunday, January 27, 2008

Doing what I love

This is a purely introspective entry, inspired by BrianKim.net. Here goes the lists>>>

THINGS I LIKE DOING
  • making people laugh
  • helping people find out what their calling could be
  • raw innovation: coming up with ideas to improve things, either forcing it by staring at a blank blogger entry/notepad, or spontaneously when I'm living my life and spot a problem to be solved.
  • making people feel heard and listened to
  • connecting people to other people they might like/grow from knowing.
  • reducing my carbon footprint and/or energy drain
  • playing co-rec soccer on Monday nights
  • playing Scrabble with Elise
  • staring at Piper Grace (new daughter)
  • making predictions about things
  • listening to music, esp downtempo/electronic
  • watching movies
  • streamlining tasks
  • eating good dinner out/ potluck dinners with friends
  • improving my house
  • fixing my Mercedes
  • talking with friends on the phone/video teleconference (Yay iMac!)
  • Inspiring people
  • talking about renewable energy/sustainability/alt fuels
  • altering my consciousness/meditation
  • microprinting
  • blogging
  • Stumbling Upon Websites/Videos
  • starting little plants from cuttings
  • talking about the positive future
  • finding common ground with people
  • thinking about being President (seriously)
  • rebounding to Daft Punk or Blackalicious
  • reflect on solutions to global problems
  • discovering new energy saving innovations
  • Recycling/Reusing stuff I don't need anymore
  • Attending Junto Gatherings
  • Problem solving around community issues
  • cleaning the house
  • playing my 5 guitar noodles
  • lip-syncing to iTunes
  • discovering deeper overlaps with my Grand Unified Theory and other people's systems for how the Universe works
  • thinking about new businesses to run
  • sledding, sliding, careening in snow
  • driving my biodiesel cars
  • thinking about the connections between my father and I, my great grandfather and I, my brother and I.
  • visiting and bonding with my family, esp. my siblings
  • mind-melding with my wife on esoteric topics
  • making wooden toys
  • going to parties with friends and family
  • speculating on other people's relationships, how they could improve, what motivates them to be together
  • blogging...

No comments: