Saturday, April 12, 2008

Blogger vs Blogger

it's been on my mind recently, so I'll share it:
I have two blogs, this one and my IdeaFirehose. The Firehose was supposed to be just for ideas. This was supposed to be my thoughts. Ideas, it turns out, are also thoughts.
What's a Gen-X'er to do?

I think I'm going to merge the blogs. Since I was able to prove I can pull off 4+ ideas per day for 60 days, I think that experiment has run its course.

I do like the Firehose more than I like the name "Glowplugger" so I'm pretty sure that's where I'm going to keep blogging. I will look into the concept of putting all the posts from Glowplugger into Firehose, but until then, I will be simply posting my thoughts AND my ideas there.

A fond farewell to Glowplugger, long live Glowplugger!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're a glowplugger.